Our Value to God = PRICELESS!

Our Value to God = PRICELESS!
"Allow God to place His own values." - A.W. Tozer

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Psalm 138:8

“The Lord will fulfill His purpose for me.”

This verse has been central in my life for a few years now. A couple years ago, I would recite it daily to remind myself that the Lord was still at work in my life even when I was blinded by my circumstances. However, as you’ve probably already guessed, life’s distractions got in the way and I forgot about this insightful verse. Fortunately, through digging through old journals, I came back to this verse! :)

Whether you’ve fallen off of God’s path, feel overwhelmed with your present circumstances, need some guidance as to what the future holds, or couldn’t be happier with where God has you right now, we can always find comfort and joy in knowing that “The Lord will fulfill His purpose for me.”

It’s so amazing to know that we will all have a happy ending! To all the girls, we will get our “fairy tale ending.” And to the guys - you will come out on top! You will win the fight! These things will all happen in the end, because God, our ONE “Prince Charming,” is on our side, fighting with us, and He is in control! The best part is that He has already won the fight against the enemy. Romans 6:9 confirms this statement, “For we know that since Christ was raised from the dead, He cannot die again; death no longer has mastery over Him.”

So as we go throughout out day today, I encourage us to think of this Psalm - "Wait on the LORD; Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart; Wait, I say, on the LORD!" Psalms 27:14

The Lord WILL come through for us in His timing! Just continue fixing your eyes on Him and He will lead you to the end. :)

God bless you!
<3 Shannon

“Everlasting God” by Chris Tomlin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yubLGTOcm8c

No comments: