Our Value to God = PRICELESS!

Our Value to God = PRICELESS!
"Allow God to place His own values." - A.W. Tozer

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Safety in God's Will

Safety In God’s Will – Come Away My Beloved devotional

“If anyone is a worshiper of God and does His will, He hears him.” – John 9:31

My will is not a place, but a condition. Do not ask Me where and when, but ask Me how. You will discover blessing in every place, and any place, if your spirit is in tune with Me. No place or time is more hallowed than another when you are truly in love with Me.

I direct every motion of your life, as the ocean bears a ship. Your will and intelligence may be at the helm, but divine providence and sovereignty are stronger forces. You can trust Me, knowing that any pressure I bring to bear upon your life is initiated by My love, and I will not do even this except as you are willing and desire.

Many a ship has sailed from port to port with no interference from Me, because Strong Will has been at the wheel. Multitudes of pleasure cruises go merrily on their ways, untouched by the power of My hand.

But you have put your life into My keeping, and because you are depending on Me for guidance and direction, I shall give it.

Move on steadily, and know that the waters that carry you are the waters of My love and My kindness, and I will keep you on the right course.


I loved this devotional, because it reminded me that when I am trying to figure out what God’s will is or which path I should take, it pleases God if I keep moving and have the intention of living for Him. I feel we (me included) get so caught up in trying to live God’s will for our lives that we seize from living at all. We are so afraid of dishonoring God that we become vegetables, fearful of moving. So I challenge us today to make confident steps of faith for the Lord. Ask God to give you a spirit that is in tune with His and then follow His leading wherever that may be. And if you happen to take the wrong path, God is fully capable of directing you back on His path for your life, so get going!! :)

May the Lord guide your steps.
God bless!
<3 Shannon

“Jesus Take The Wheel” by Carrie Underwood
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0X3bHLRU-2I

No comments: