Our Value to God = PRICELESS!

Our Value to God = PRICELESS!
"Allow God to place His own values." - A.W. Tozer

Friday, January 1, 2010

A Love Letter from our Bridegroom

"I love you so much, not because of what you are (or aren't) doing, but because you are (and have always been) My beloved. My love for you has never been based on your performance or obedience. My love for you has been the same yesterday, today, and forever. The reason it feels so different to you in this season than ever before isn't because My love for you is any greater, but because YOUR for ME is so much greater. Because of this sacred romance purifying your heart and mind, you have also discovered a love for yourself and for others that is purely a gift from Me. You are highly favored not because of what you do or WHO you are, but because of WHOSE you are and what I have already done for you. I have gone to the Cross to make you Mine. Indeed, you are irrevocably Mine, and I am yours for Eternity."

Your Beloved Jesus

No comments: