Our Value to God = PRICELESS!

Our Value to God = PRICELESS!
"Allow God to place His own values." - A.W. Tozer

Friday, January 15, 2010

God As Our Guide

Tonight I was thinking about how often I tell myself to trust God, and even others to do the same, yet I find myself often feeling anxious over the smallest obstacles. So I found this devotional below that really spoke to me and reminded me that even when I am unsure what path to take, God holds the map to our lives and is able to direct our paths. This should be encouraging for us, because this means the pressure is off of us – we can depend on God to get us through the valleys and difficult times! :) So I challenge us all to remember these Truths and allow God to be the Guide in our life.


Matthew 14:29 Then Peter got down out of the boat, walked on the water and came toward Jesus. 30 But when he saw the wind, he was afraid and, beginning to sink, cried out, "Lord, save me!" 31 Immediately Jesus reached out his hand and caught him. "You of little faith," He said, "why did you doubt?" 32 And when they climbed into the boat, the wind died down. 33 Then those who were in the boat worshiped Him, saying, "Truly You are the Son of God." (NIV)

There are times in life when you may not know what to do. In every direction you turn, there is uncertainty. In every endeavor, you can have doubts. In these times of doubt, Christ is your constant guide. In every time of doubt, you can trust Him. At any moment in your life, you can trust Him to help you. In Christ, you will find light in every darkness. In Christ, you will find a guide to show you the right path to walk. As you walk steps of uncertainty and doubt, Christ gives you His wisdom and His sure judgments. In your moments of doubt, Christ gives you humility so you walk His path and not your own. Pray to Christ so when you are about to walk a path not of His will, He will speak to your mind, your will, and your conscience. Pray to Christ so you will know what He would have you do. When you are in prayer, speak to Him and let Him lead you in His way. He will give you strength to walk only His path. He will give you wisdom to know what is good, right, and just without any doubt.


May you always trust in His wisdom!
To God be the glory.
<3 Shannon

“Where You Go I Go” – Kim Walker, Jesus Culture
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2U3PU-E32E

No comments: